1.250g/l;freezing point: -207℃ ; boiling point: -190℃ . Its solubility in water is quite low, but it dissolves instantly
in ammonia water. Air mixed explosion limit is between 12.5% and 74%. After entering human body, carbon monoxide will combine with hemoglobin in blood, making the hemoglobin not able to combine with oxygen,which causes oxygen deficit to organism organization, leading to death from suffocation. Therefore, carbon monoxide is toxic, and is colorless, odorless, and tasteless, which is easy to be ignored and thus causing poisoning.
Therefore,people should pay attention to safe gas using, and people working in factory should pay attention to
carbon monoxide concentration.
concentration, observing concentration value all the time. It hasquite clear large LCD screen and voice and light alarm indication,making sure that it can detect dangerous gas and inform operators of precautions under adverse
situation. It is widely used in petroleum, chemistry, coal mine, metallurgy, papermaking,fire-fighting, municipal
administration, telecommunication, food,textile and other industries.